Last Updated and Effective Date - May 1st., 2021
and its affiliates, (collectively "we", "our," "us") use information in operating our
websites, our mobile and other apps, and any other online service that displays or provides an authorized link to this
1. Information We Collect and Receive.
We collect and receive the following types of information:
- Information You Provide Directly. We receive the information you choose to provide when using our Services.
- For example, in connection with certain uses of our Services, such as when you sign up to learn more about our
upcoming events, enter a contest or sweepstakes, communicate with customer service, or complete a questionnaire
you may be asked to provide your first and last name, username, email address, mobile phone number, and/or
information about your use of our Services.
If you use a "share with a friend" or "invite a friend" feature on our Services, we collect your name and email
address, as well as the name and email address of your friend. We do not use the names or email addresses of your
friends submitted in these circumstances for any purpose other than sending an email on your behalf,
regardless of your or your friend's consent.
Information We Collect or Receive When You Use Our Services.
We also may collect or receive information when you use our Services. We collect some of this information using
cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
Depending on how you access and use our Services, we may receive:
- Log information. This is information we automatically collect and store when you use our Services.
It may include, for example:
Information about your interactions with our Services, including the content
you view, the amount of time spent on our Services, the date on which you accessed our Services, and information
in cookies and similar technologies; and Information about how you access our Services, including your browser or
operating system and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
Device information. This is information we collect and store concerning the device you use when you access our
Services. (Note that by "device," we mean any equipment or technology you use to access our Services.)
- Location information.
This information may include specific location information drawn from your connection's public IP address.
- Information from Third-Party Sources.
We receive information about you from social networking services only when the Service is accessed from one of
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive.
We use the information we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services. We use the information we collect and receive to provide you with the
Services you use or request. For example, we use this information to:
- Create accounts;
- Process transactions;
- Provide technical support and respond to user inquiries;
- Administer your participation in our games, contests, sweepstakes, fantasy or interactive games, or other
- Notify you about updates to our Services or send other communications that are relevant to your use of our
- Enhance our ability to detect and prevent fraud and potentially illegal activities in connection with our Services
and otherwise enforce our Terms of Service.
- To improve our operation and Services. We also use the information we collect and receive to provide content
you may find relevant and interesting and to maintain and upgrade our operations and our Services. For example,
we may use this information to:
- Solicit input and feedback about our Services;
- Identify and address technical issues on our Services; and
- Customize your experiences based on location information, other Services of ours you use, and other information
we collect and receive.
- We also may use the information we collect and receive for other purposes that may be described to you at the
point of collection or for which you provide your consent.
3. How We Share the Information We Collect and Receive.
We do not share information that we collect and receive with third parties except as described
- Our affiliates. We may share information with current and future affiliates, a term that includes our parent
and subsidiary companies, or other companies we control, are controlled by, or with which we are under common
- Other parties in response to legal process or when necessary to protect us or our Services. We or our service
providers may disclose your information -- including the contents of your communications -- to other parties when
required or permitted by applicable law, such as when we have a good faith belief that:
- Doing so is necessary to respond to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order,
search warrant, or subpoena);
- The information is relevant to a crime that has been or is being committed;
- An emergency exists that poses a threat to your safety or the safety of another person or persons; or
- Doing so is necessary to protect our rights or property or to enforce our Terms of Service.
4. "Do Not Track" Signals.
Some web browsers may transmit "do not track" signals to the websites and other online services with which the
browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites and online services should do
when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard
for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals.
We have adopted physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help protect against theft, loss, misuse, and
unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information we collect and receive. However, please note that no data
transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information
and privacy, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to
our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information, or any
other disclosures out of our control.
Your online access to some of your information may be cryptographically protected with a password that you select.
We strongly recommend that you select a unique password that is difficult to guess and that you do not disclose your
password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters,
phone calls, or email messages).
Our Services use online technologies called "cookies" and "web beacons," as well as other local storage technologies.
This section explains how these technologies may be used:
- to help authenticate your session when you use our Services;
- to remember your preferences and registration information;
- to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through our Services.
Your browser or device may offer settings related to cookies. For example, you may be able to configure your
browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. For more information about whether these
settings are available, what they do, and how they work, visit your browser or device's help material. If you decide
not to accept cookies from us, you will not be able to play any game or use our Services.
We only set session cookies
, their content erased when you close your browser. No identifiable,
traceable information is ever stored in a cookie.
To help pay the bills, we may display ads and/or other messages to you when you use our Services.
We strive to be independent from commercial pressure; to do so, we do manage our own ads cycle distributed
through our network of affiliates, sibling websites, and other electronic means under our control, favoring quality and
relevance of the ads displayed over any other possible considerations.